You can get the latest news about Jersey Boys at the Jersey Boys Blog. You can also join the Blog & Podcast over on Facebook. You can learn more at: Jersey Boys Musical, Jersey Boys Movie, & Jersey Boys Music.
If you are interested in manually downloading older Jersey Boys Podcasts there is a file naming convention that you can use to get them downloaded using your standard web browser.
The individual MP3 audio files are all numbered in sequential order. For instance the first podcast is "JBP-001-JerseyBoysPodcast.mp3". The second podcast is "JBP-002-JerseyBoysPodcast.mp3". All you need to do is increment 001 to 002 to 003 to whatever number you want up to the most current podcast without getting an error.
You do this to the URL in the browser, so the complete link for the 1st podcast is:
The second podcast is:
Just change the digits and you will get them out of the archive. If you have any problems, drop us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are working on an Archive reference page with an index to make this easier. We also will have a future mailing list in the works that lets you know when a new podcast has been posted, and a full download feed for iTunes or your favorite podcatching client.
The fire fighters and other public safety officials are doing an amazing job of keeping us safe and they deserve a ton of support.
The seats Orchestra C101 & C102 Face Value $603, but the bidding starts at $150!
- BB Kings [event location]: not very organized, very full, generally bad service
- Donnie Kehr: Event organizer is very organized, played a bunch of instruments, and sang "Born To Run" by Bruce Springsteen
- John Lloyd Young: Sang "That's Life" with Donnie Kehr
- Bobby Spencer: Sang "Dead Or Alive" by Bon Jovi
- Daniel Reichard: Sang "And She Was" by Talking Heads
- Steve Gouviea: Played in the band and sang "Feeling Groovy" by Simon and Garfunkel
- Sara Schmidt: Sang "Fire" by The Pointer Sisters
- Titus Burgess: Blew the roof off with Tina Turner's "River Deep, Mountain High"
- Jersey Boys: Sang "Build Me Up Buttercup" and "Oh What A Night (December 1963) with many of the cast members joining in including Michael Longoria
- Caroline Rhea: Great host both funny and sweet
- Liza Minelli: Weird
- Debbie Gibson: Cute
- Larry Gatlin: Charming
- Mickey Dolenz: Can rock with the best of them
- Rick Elise: In the crowd
- Christian Hoff: In California
This original story and production highlights "Lucky the reindeer and his friend Herbert's adventure to find the Island of Misfit Geeks and save Christmas for Santa."
Here is the promo:
If there are any podcast listeners in the Bay Area that are interesting in getting together for a podcast meet up, please let me know at: email@example.com.
We already have one person who is interested so it will definitely happen. We just need to nail down a date, time, and location (suggestions?).
In Jersey Boys Podcast #025 we mentioned two items that should have some follow-up:
- Stephanie wrote a great English paper that focused on her experiences with John Lloyd Young's Tony Award acceptance speech. Here is a link to the PDF.
- We have Jersey Boys t-shirt and a signed Jersey Boys program by the the four main Broadway cast members John Lloyd Young, Daniel Reichard, Christian Hoff, and J. Robert Spencer that we'd like to give away to a Jersey Boys Podcast listener via a free random drawing. The details on what to do to get in the free drawing are in the podcast, so you have to listen to participate.
Just a quick update on where we stand with a new Jersey Boys Podcast. I am still recovering from feeling under the weather over the last week which caused me to get a sore throat and a cough. In addition, I had to go on a quick business trip from San Diego to Washington DC, and that has cause some work load backup.
I was able on Sunday afternoon to completely produce the content for the next podcast, but my voice is still not ideal and I'm going to postpone recording the next podcast until things sound better.
There will definitely be a new Jersey Boys Podcast by Oct. 29th.
Thanks for all the support and great feedback. -- Steve
It is a humourous look at the TV news and reporter business, with production and writing that is appealing for those looking for a quaility podcast program.
So ... check out Good Night Burbank and let us know if you want more new media recommendations!