The latest Jersey Boys Podcast has been released (recorded 07-01-06). This podcast is all about celebrating the Tony Awards including a Super Fan interview with Gina who attended the Jersey Boys Broadway Tony Awards Party for the podcast.
The Jersey Boys Broadway won four 2006 Tony Awards:
- Best Lighting - Howell Binkley
- Best Performance by a Featured Actor in a Musical - Christian Hoff
- Best Performance by a Leading Actor in a Musical - John Lloyd Young
- Best Musical - Jersey Boys Broadway
We play the acceptance speeches from the Tony Awards for: Christian
Hoff, John Lloyd Young, and Best Musical Jersey Boys. And Steve
conducts a phone interview with Jersey Boys Podcast listener Gina about
the Jersey Boys Tony Awards Party. Thanks Gina for attending and for
doing the interview.
Songs played thanks to Rhino Records:
- John Lloyd Young singing "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" [Tony Awards]
- "Bye Bye Katie" by the Cast of the Jersey Boys [NBC Today Show]
- "Candy Girl" [Anthology CD]
- "Working My Way Back To You" [Cast CD]