Just a quick update on where we stand with a new Jersey Boys Podcast. I am still recovering from feeling under the weather over the last week which caused me to get a sore throat and a cough. In addition, I had to go on a quick business trip from San Diego to Washington DC, and that has cause some work load backup.
I was able on Sunday afternoon to completely produce the content for the next podcast, but my voice is still not ideal and I'm going to postpone recording the next podcast until things sound better.
There will definitely be a new Jersey Boys Podcast by Oct. 29th.
Thanks for all the support and great feedback. -- Steve