Today's show (Jersey Boys Podcast #016 for Saturday, April 15, 2006) is the first in several in-person interviews my wife Christy and I recorded during our very recent trip to New York City.
Questions include: What is your favorite thing about Jersey Boys? What is your routine like? How did you get started in theatre? What are some your goals as an actor? What are some of your challenges with being successful?
Song segments played thanks to Rhino Records:
Other Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS and the Phyllis Newman Women's Health Initiative
- Billboard Broadway Top Album Chart
- Jersey Boys eBay Auction
- Jersey Boys Broadway Frappr Map
- Google Calendar
We also discuss briefly:
- Some buzz about the "doubling" of some of the songs in Jersey Boys, and
- Michael Longoria upcoming concert date in NYC
Support Broadway Cares by sending a donation to John Lloyd Young, c/o JERSEY BOYS, August Wilson Theatre, 245 W. 52nd Street, New York, NY 10019.